You’ve got your DROID Bionics, your Motorola XOOMs, and your LG Optimus 2X’s, but who would’ve thunk it: AT&T’s Motorola Atrix 4G was one of the most – if not the most – capable phones debuted at CES. A dual-core processor, a fingerprint scanner, 4G HSPA+ radios, a best-in-class resolution: it just rocked. And now Motorola’s full ad for the phone has been uploaded to YouTube. If I didn’t know any better, I’d guess that this was a Verizon DROID ad. That just goes to show how much AT&T wants to turn things around with Android and how seriously they’re taking it. Color me impressed. Full video found below.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Motorola Atrix 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Atrix 4G