Following the announcement of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc and a thorough leak of the upcoming Playstation Phone, another new Android handset from SE has been spied. This time it looks to be the follow-up to the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro, the tiny phone with a slide-out keyboard. This new edition follows that trend with a bump up in specs along the way. A Qualcomm MSM 7230 processor clocked at 800MHz and 384MB of RAM are in inside.
SE hasn’t really been able to take as big a hold of the Android Market as they would like, but after speaking to some reps at CES they look to be taking steps in the right direction. The Arc is actually a really sleek, quick, and well-desigened device. They hope to expand more in their US offerings, so hopefully this new lineup of Androids will find its way States-side over the next year.
- Rogers’ Xperia Play and Arc Now Availab
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sequel Captured
- Xperia Range Receiving Maintenance Upgrades
- Sony Ericsson: XPERIA 10 Line Will Get No Upd
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.