It looks like two rather lackluster Android handsets are meeting their demise on AT&T in the coming months. The Motorols Backflip will reach end-of-life on February 2nd, while the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 will do the same come March 6th. Both phones fell short of anything spectacular, so it is questionable how much they will really be missed once AT&T stops pedaling the handsets in their retail outlets.
In the meantime, the carrier suggests the Motorola Flipout and Samsung Captivate as the perfect substitutes, but we’re more excited about the bigger and better things being shown off here at CES. If the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc makes it to the US, you better bet it will be on AT&T.
- Samsung home-screen patent
- HTC One M9 pictures leaked
- Apple's big Q1 2015 results
- HTC One M8 gets Lollipop
- Check out the Motorola Backflip forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.