When Verizon took the stage today for their 2011 CES keynote, we honestly weren’t quite sure what to expect. Motorola already announced their upcoming 4G Android phone and tablet, and a press conference later today is expected to unveil even more LTE devices from various manufacturers. So the following fairly in depth look at what exactly is new with Gingerbread (and it’s a lot) was a pleasant surprise. Our initial hands-on with the Motorola XOOM didn’t seem to have Honeycomb running up to snuff, but here we see it on the tablet in all of it’s glory.
Some highlights include highly interactive widgets, new on-screen navigation controls, a revamped browser, and video chat via GTalk. You really have to see it for yourself, but we are salivating at just the thought of this latest version of Android.
- People still use the Motorola Xoom? Android 4
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: CES 2011, Motorola XOOM