While the Motorola XOOM, Atrix 4G, and Droid Bionic stole the show at tonight’s CES 2011 Verizon press conference, the unsung hero is perhaps the next version of the phone that heralded in the era of MotoBlur. That would be the Motorola Cliq, and this is the Motorola CLIQ 2. With an enhanced keyboard, 3.7-inch screen, and 1GHz processor the Cliq 2 takes some serious steps at being more than just a phone for the socially aware. New emphasis on business use and multiple profiles for separating your work and home life add a layer to the Cliq 2 that make it one to not overlook. Get your own look in the walkthrough below.
- Motorola Cliq 2 getting Gingerbread 1.5 years
- T-Mobile’s Cliq 2 set to receive Ginger
- T-Mobile Android Lineup vs iPhone Offering Co
- Motorola CLIQ 2 Gets Leaked Gingerbread Updat
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: CES 2011, Motorola CLIQ 2