So here it is, folks: AT&T is jumping headfirst into 4G with the announcement of a slew of Android devices. OK, so they are taking cues from T-Mobile and simply labeling their HSPA+ 4G, but be that as it may the handsets to go along with it are quite simply amazing. The Samsung Infuse 4G is another in the growing line of Galaxy S phones touting the latest in Sammy’s display technology, the Super AMOLED Plus. The new display gets a 50 percent boost in sub-pixel count to improve contrast and outdoor visibility.
In terms of other specs, the handset holds a 1.2GHz single-core Hummingbird, an 8MP rear camera and 1.3MP front-facing camera. The Super AMOLED Plus comes in at a scale-tipping 4.5-inches. The phone is planned to launch with the TouchWiz interface atop Android 2.2, and given Samsung’s history with updates it might stay that way for a while.
- Samsung Infuse 4G users, Android 2.3.6 is rea
- Samsung, AT&T halt Gingerbread update fo
- Samsung Infuse 4G finally receives its update
- Samsung Infuse 4G Receives Maintenance Update
- Check out the Samsung Infuse 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: CES 2011, Samsung Infuse 4G