Apparently South Korean carriers plan to avoid the Nexus S like the plague. The reason? Google wont let them fudge the phone with carrier crapware. Apparently bogging devices down with absolute garbage isn’t just an American tradition; and with Google’s desire to keep their baby pure, South Korean carriers across the board are butt hurt. With any luck Google will stick to their guns and allow the user to decide which applications are loaded on to their device, and I know they will.
Who would have thought that the launching of a device would be put on hold because the consumer is going to miss out on the latest demo of Diner Dash.
My feelings aren’t hurt.
[via All Things Digital]
- Why NASA chose the Nexus S for SmartSPHERES
- Check out this video of webOS running as an A
- End of the road for Motorola Xoom and Nexus S
- Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, and Motorola Xoom WiFi
- Check out the Nexus S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus S