This is from the so-crazy-it-just-might-be-awesome department. I received an email from a tipster who told me to “eat this” and prompted me to a German website playing host to what is allegedly the specifications to the upcoming HTC Thunderbolt.
You can click to embiggen.
The specs are beyond whack crazy, but even if some of them are true then forget the Optimus 2X. All specs listed in the picture are subject to change if mein Deutsch sucks.
- 4.3″ screen
- Dual-Core 1.2GHz processor
- 8MP Camera w/2 LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- 16GB internal storage
- 1800 mAh battery
Is it January sixth yet?
[via bestboyz.de | Thanks, Robert! It tastes delicious.]
Yeah, I don’t believe a damn word of this. But weirder things have happened.
From here on out, GOS means Grain of Salt.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- HTC employee: “sorry about the Thunderb
- [Update] HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich u
- Pigs fly as Verizon readies Ice Cream Sandwic
- Check out the HTC Thunderbolt forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Thunderbolt