IntoMobile just got a nifty tip off: AT&T may be announcing the Motorola Olympus at Las Vegas’ CES, which I just realized is only a week away.
Don’t expect this to be another run of the mill phone, rather one that matches the prowess of the LG Optimus 2X. The initial features are rumored to be:
- 1GHZ NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core
- 4″ display
From the image, you can guess that BLUR will be adorning your device out of the box; just don’t forget that there are alternatives out there.
This is going to be quite a red letter event for Motorola if both this device and their Honeycomb tablet are unveiled at year’s CES.
- Pictures Taken with the Motorola MB860 (Olymp
- Motorola Olympus Breaks Cover at Flea Market,
- AT&T Confirms Olympus for December or Ja
- Motorola Olympus Going to Verizon as the LTE-
TAGS: Motorola Olympus