It’s well known that the FroYo update has caused issues for almost half of its users. Phandroid just got an anonymous tip detailing the all of the issues that users have been experiencing.
That’s quite a hefty list of issues ranging from “not a big deal” to “oh, crap”. Thankfully there is light at the end of the tunnel for those of you who haven’t updated yet, and hopefully those of you who have updated and still have a working device.
Samsung has pulled the update, fixed the issues and are relaunching it now. With any luck this is the last we will hear of the Intercept’s Eclair to FroYo merge.
- Android 2.2 Froyo Rolling Out Today for Samsu
- Samsung Intercept to Receive Froyo Update Mon
- Virgin’s Samsung Intercept Getting Andr
- Android 2.2 Coming to Samsung Intercept for V
- Check out the Samsung Intercept forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Intercept