Tmo News just received word that customers looking to score a G2 on the mega-cheap can do so if they jump through a few small hoops.
- Step one: cut a hol..no wait, call T-Mobile’s customer support line. 1-800-937-8997
- Step two: Say “Contract, CONtract…CONTRACT” to the automated system.
- Step three: Manage to get yourself to the loyalty department
Once all of those steps have been followed and the line you want to upgrade is ready for the full discount, it should be easy as pie to con your way into a free G2.
Chances are, now that the cat is out of the bag, this offer will be pulled before day’s end. I would jump on as soon as you can.
Anyone with positive results?
[via Tmo News]
- T-Mobile posts up minor updates for myTouch 3
- Bootloader Officially Unlocked for HTC Desire
- Download T-Mobile’s Official Android 2.
- Has Your T-Mobile Android Been Experiencing P
- Check out the T-Mobile G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G2