The boys over at Talk Android got some information that may pertain to a lot of you; yes, I’ve been browsing over the grumblings regarding this in the announcement post. But the short and long of it is that Sprint knows the update is causing some serious bloody headaches, and the official word seems to be “if you can’t fix it, replace it”.
Also mentioned is a tip to just not upgrade the device for the time being. Perhaps Samsung will pull the update, fix the bugs and relaunch it.
It may be redundant to ask this, but just how many Intercept users out there have been having issues with FroYo?
[via Talk Android]
- Android 2.2 Froyo Rolling Out Today for Samsu
- Samsung Intercept to Receive Froyo Update Mon
- Virgin’s Samsung Intercept Getting Andr
- Android 2.2 Coming to Samsung Intercept for V
- Check out the Samsung Intercept forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Intercept