KT out in South Korea has outed the Dell Venue – an Android version of the Windows-running Venue Pro. When rumors first began to swirl about the device, we’d heard it’d be getting a full-portrait QWERTY keyboard to somewhat match its older brother, but that seems to have been ditched. Instead, expect a 4.1-inch AMOLED display and Android 2.2. We’ve seen this thing in the FCC with T-Mobile’s frequencies before, but be mindful of the fact that T-Mobile shares some of the same bands as a few carriers throughout Europe. Let’s hope Dell announces the Venue for a worldwide launch soon. [KT via Gizmodo]
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Dell Venue forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Dell Venue