If you have been staving off a Samsung Galaxy Tab purchase hoping for some better pricing options, T-Mobile is making the idea a little bit easier to swallow with holiday price drop on the device. What once set you back $399 after a mail-in rebate is now reduced to $349. The $50 price cut carries over to the Samsung Vibrant Galaxy S phone, which sees a drop from $199 to $149. Both deals require the signing of a two-year agreement with TMo. No telling how long the sale will last, so jump on it now if it sounds like these are the prices for you.
- Could this be Samsung’s 11.6″ Gal
- Moneto sets the Galaxy S up for contactless p
- Flurry: Kindle Fire closes in on Galaxy Tab a
- Rumor: Galaxy S, Tab to Get “Value Pack
- Check out the Samsung Vibrant forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.