Google wanted to see just how durable their newest smartphone is; as well as collect a plethora of data using the sensors that are built into the device. They decided it was prudent to attach a total of seven Nexi, type S, into a collection of styrofoam coolers taped to a balloon and see what they could get. While Andy wont get his Astronaut wings this round, tomorrow is another day.
As of now they’ve recovered 85.7% of the phones that lifted off into the air. Finders keepers?
- Why NASA chose the Nexus S for SmartSPHERES
- Check out this video of webOS running as an A
- End of the road for Motorola Xoom and Nexus S
- Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, and Motorola Xoom WiFi
- Check out the Nexus S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Andy in Space, Nexus S, Space