AT&T’s trying to move the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and they’ve got just the promotion to do it: want one? Buy it with a two-year contract and the second one is yours. You’ll have until January 1st to take advantage of the deal, so act soon if you want a pair of matching phones for you and as a gift for someone special. (Psst: I’d still wait for the Olympus if you need a high-end Android on AT&T.) [SE Twitter via AC]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10