Gigabyte aren’t really known for their phones, but that won’t stop them from trying their hand at the smartphone game. They’ve created the GSmart Rola, an Android 2.2 phone that doesn’t come close to blowing me away, but is sure to be a popular item with budget-conscious folks. For 175 euros, you get a 528 MHz processor, a 3.2-inch WQVGA touchscreen, 256MB of RAM, 512 MB of ROM, a 3-megapixel camera without autofocus, and your usual host of connectivity options. Like I said, you can’t expect much for the price, but if I had to go for a low-end Android, I’d be willing to give this more than a couple of looks. [via GSM Arena]
- Dropbox for Android can now export files to SD cards
- Good2Go is a consensual sex app for Android
- Nexus 6 wood carved mockup sized against Nexus 4 and 7
- Verizon offers double data deal
- Check out the Gigabyte GSmart Rola forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Gigabyte GSmart Rola