Gigabyte aren’t really known for their phones, but that won’t stop them from trying their hand at the smartphone game. They’ve created the GSmart Rola, an Android 2.2 phone that doesn’t come close to blowing me away, but is sure to be a popular item with budget-conscious folks. For 175 euros, you get a 528 MHz processor, a 3.2-inch WQVGA touchscreen, 256MB of RAM, 512 MB of ROM, a 3-megapixel camera without autofocus, and your usual host of connectivity options. Like I said, you can’t expect much for the price, but if I had to go for a low-end Android, I’d be willing to give this more than a couple of looks. [via GSM Arena]
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Check out the Gigabyte GSmart Rola forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Gigabyte GSmart Rola