Another round of Nexus S news for you. That contest we mentioned earlier has kicked off! Stop wasting time because the first hint has been posted here with the lucky finder of a “treat” to be awarded a free Google Nexus S. Be sure to skim over the rules and eligibility list here.
The Nexus S will be available in Russia – and likely other countries – for those who feared this would be a UK and US only thing. There is a slight difference to the version being released in Russia: it has a Super Clear LCD screen, which reviewers say is as good as a Super AMOLED display, except it consumes more power.
Finally, more devices – even non-Android ones – have gotten their own ports of Android 2.3. Just as with the EVO we talked about earlier, the Wildfire, Hero, Eris, and HD2 won’t be running these as smoothly as you’d like. Be sure to nandroid and whatnot before proceeding. (And always remember that you do so at your own risk and discretion.)
- Why NASA chose the Nexus S for SmartSPHERES
- Check out this video of webOS running as an A
- End of the road for Motorola Xoom and Nexus S
- Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, and Motorola Xoom WiFi
- Check out the Nexus S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Google Nexus S, Nexus S, Samsung Nexus S