We keep thinking all hope is lost for the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 — well, actually, most hope was lost at launch — but the company keeps giving us reason to think things will get better. Initially we were told that Android 2.1 would be a terminal update for the X10. Then we learned a future update may add in some multi-touch capabilities. Now, if we are to believe an email correspondence with a Turkish customer support representative, Android 2.2 for the X10 could be dropping in Q2 2011.
We’ll take it with a grain of salt for now. Especially considering I can’t read Turkish. But the phrase Android 2.2 is indistinguishable, but we don’t see any mention of the characters ‘X’ or ’10.’
- Official: Gingerbread Now Rolling Out for the
- Sony Ericsson: Despite Earlier Reports, Xperi
- [Update] Android 2.3.3 Update Available for t
- Xperia X10 Gingerbread Update Coming Along We
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10