There’s nothing like a good marketing blunder to kick the earlier parts of the week off. Verizon’s marketing department wants you to know that you can speak where you want to go into your phone and never get lost again, and they give a little visual of the application which helps you do just that. The only problem? Their DROID X is running iOS, apparently. We know you guys want the iPhone to come to your carrier, but I’m certain this just isn’t the way to do it. [Verizon via Engadget]
- Droid X Falls Into Campfire – Keeps On
- Motorola Droid X in line for an update, Motor
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- Keyboard Fixer Update Now Rolling Out For The
- Check out the Motorola DROID X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X