The Samsung Vibrant and Captivate are all around great phones — the Galaxy S phones in general are — except for one teensy weensy little problem. The GPS has been known to go a bit bonkers, give inaccurate location, or just plain not work from (most of the) time to (most of the) time. A software update fix was issued to help resolve the problems, but if for whatever reason your GPS is still failing you on the Galaxy S handsets from T-Mobile and AT&T, Samsung has provided some helpful tips to get you through.
Check out the guides for more info on solutions, such as the use of GPS Restore.
Guide: Samsung Vibrant
Guide: Samsung Captivate
- Samsung Galaxy S6 prototype leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S6 cases appear
- Google Q4 2014 earnings
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Check out the Samsung Vibrant forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Captivate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Captivate, Samsung Vibrant