Acer’s beTouch series isn’t the most widely-known of the bunch, but they’re still cheap phones that pack decent punches. The E140 is a phone which Acer hopes will compete with the low-end offerings currently being dangled about by LG, Motorola, and HTC, but if it’s truly up to that task remains to be seen.
It’s only fair to at least take a look at the specs that make this thing up, though: it’ll come with Android 2.2, a 2.8-inch QVGA display, a 3.2MP camera, and a 600MHz processor of some sort. It should be debuting sometime in December for Italians starting at 199 Euros. [AndroidWorld.it via Unwired View]
- Acer beTouch E140 Officially Announced
- Moto 360 contest extended until tomorrow, check out the rules here
- Google X Labs introduces Project Wing, drone-based delivery system
- Cyanogen Inc is having talks with Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon and other big tech companies
- Check out the Acer beTouch E140 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.