Tablet Tuesday kicks off with the Notion Ink Adam’s website going live, but much like the promotional video we saw released for the tablet yesterday, it doesn’t give us a whole lot about the device itself. It’s a good thing leaks were numerous and plenty on this thing because we already know a lot about it: Tegra 2, a Pixel Qi display, and more to make up what should be a decent tablet experience when it makes its way to shelves sometime soon.
Reports are coming in that folks are finally beginning to receive their Advent Vega tablets. It was feared that orders wouldn’t go considering how fast availability disappeared, leading most to believe it wasn’t supposed to be put up for order yet, but it turns out the thing was just so popular that it sold out the same day it was put up for sale. Those of you who were able to jump on it should be seeing it on your doorsteps sometime soon.
Finally, Binatone has an 8-inch tablet dubbed the “HomeSurf 8″ that got its mugshots taken for FCC clearance. It will have an SVGA (800 x 600) touchscreen – odd, yes – but that’s all we know about this thing for now. We never imagined there’d be tablets with a 4:3 aspect ratio, but we’ll be on the lookout for more information regardless.
- Notion Ink releases ICS beta for the Adam
- Notion Ink Testing ICS for Adam Tablet, Tease
- Notion Ink Provides Alpha ICS Source For Its
- Notion Ink Said to be Bringing Ice Cream Sand
- Check out the Notion Ink Adam forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Advent Vega forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.