What better way to start the week off than to talk about some Android tablets? To kick this Monday off, we’ve learned that the Pandigital Novel – a 9-inch eReader – is now shipping from TV-centric retailer QVC for $213.80. That’s $13.81 more than what Pandigital offers this thing for (and that doesn’t even include the price of shipping!) Get it from QVC, if you want, but we don’t see a reason to unless you can’t find it anywhere else.
Next up, the Samsung Galaxy Tabs on AT&T, Rogers, and Bell have all gotten hacked to make voice calls. It doesn’t surprise us that these groups of tablets show up in the same hackery report considering they have identical radios. Instructions and disclaimer can be found at XDA. Just remember that anything you do to your Tab is your own business and that no one is responsible for it but you.
Finally, Notion Ink is still showing signs of life as they’ve let out a new promotional video to let folks know that their Adam tablet is still around. The publishing of these official marketing tools seem to indicate that we’re getting close to a launch in time for the holidays, but I’m just jumping ahead of myself by assuming that much. For now, just enjoy the video embedded below.
- Could this be Samsung’s 11.6″ Gal
- Notion Ink releases ICS beta for the Adam
- Flurry: Kindle Fire closes in on Galaxy Tab a
- Notion Ink Testing ICS for Adam Tablet, Tease
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Notion Ink Adam forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.