Verizon’s Samsung Continuum – the Galaxy S phone with a smaller main display to make room for that “cool” ticker display beneath it – has had its source code released and ready for developers to download. I wonder if some of the folks at XDA can do some cool stuff with that ticker display. Probably not. Samsung isn’t even releasing an official API for it. For shame. [via AC]
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the Samsung Continuum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Continuum