While hope continues to be dashed that Sony Ericsson might actually produce a worthwhile Android handset, at least they have finally made good on their word to upgrade the aging Xperia X10 lineup to a newer (but not the latest) version of the operating system. Hey, Android 2.1 is better than nothing, and next in line to get it for the Xperia handsets are users on T-Mobile UK.
A tweet confirmed that those users with the big boy X10 and the Mini Pro should have Android 2.1 sometime next week.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.