Motorola has just announced the availability of the Citrus, an entry-level Android handset for Verizon Wireless. The phone will go on sale tomorrow at the low price of $49.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate on a two-year contract. The Motorola Citrus runs Android 2.1 and comes loaded with Bing services inside an eco-friendly casing made from “25 percent post-consumer recycled plastic.” A compact phone at a bargain price, this one is aimed towards to the feature-phone user looking for their first smartphone experience.
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the Motorola CITRUS forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Citrus