Motorola has just announced the availability of the Citrus, an entry-level Android handset for Verizon Wireless. The phone will go on sale tomorrow at the low price of $49.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate on a two-year contract. The Motorola CITRUS runs Android 2.1 and comes loaded with Bing services inside an eco-friendly casing made from “25 percent post-consumer recycled plastic.” A compact phone at a bargain price, this one is aimed towards to the feature-phone user looking for their first smartphone experience.
- Verizon Announces New $50 Unlimited Everythin
- A Handful of Verizon Devices Reaching End-of-
- Droid 2 Global with Multiple Colors Appears o
- Samsung Continuum, Motorola Citrus Launching
- Check out the Motorola CITRUS forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Citrus