For you folks who need something a bit brighter in your pocket, a pair of affordable phones have gotten painted white and are now on store shelves. First up, Play is now stocking Orange’s San Francisco phone – which is an own-branded ZTE Blade – in white for 99 British pounds to walk away without a contract.
Three UK is also stocking their own ZTE phone – the Racer – for the same price at their storefront. These aren’t the most lucrative options on the market, but they’re affordable and I’m sure they work just fine for anyone who doesn’t need to squeeze a lot out of their mobile day.
- ZTE To Introduce Direct Sales Model in the UK
- ZTE Blade Sells 2 Million Units Worldwide
- Orange San Francisco Rooted
- Orange San Francisco Officially Announced for
- Check out the ZTE Racer forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Orange San Francisco, ZTE Blade, ZTE Racer