Remember that WiFi only Galaxy Tab that was spotted in a Best Buy Buyer’s guide not too long ago? After Samsung went hush on its existence, we wondered if the Best Buy ad was just a blunder. Thankfully, they really do have plans to bring out a WiFi-only version of the Tab, but according to new evidence procured by Android-Life, It’s been delayed until after the holiday season.
When we last heard of this thing, it was going to cost $499 opposed to the non-contract price of $599 that most carriers were going to offer it for. Bummer. But if a WiFi-only version were all you were waiting for, at least you now have time to wait until CES where we expect even more Android tablets to be announced and unveiled by the likes of Motorola, LG, and more.
- Could this be Samsung’s 11.6″ Gal
- Flurry: Kindle Fire closes in on Galaxy Tab a
- Rumor: Galaxy S, Tab to Get “Value Pack
- Samsung Evaluating Feasibility of Getting And
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab