Motorola announced a trio of mid-range devices launching on AT&T back at CTIA: the Flipout, Flipside, and Bravo. The first has already landed in stores, and it looks like the wait won’t be long for the latter two. Dummy units of the Flipside and Bravo have started making their way to Costco stores for an eventual AT&T release. Both handsets offer an inexpensive foray into Android, but it comes at the additional cost of AT&T insisting on locking down all of their Android devices.
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the Motorola BRAVO forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola FLIPSIDE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Bravo, Motorola Flipside