Meizu hasn’t been coy about their followup to the lawsuit-inspiring, iPhone-clone M8. The Meizu M9 has been getting all sorts of hype from the higher ups at the company, including boastful claims that the handset will feature Retina-display resolution at 960×640 on a 3.6-inch screen, a 1GHz processor, 5MP camera, and HDMI output all at an unlocked price right around $360. From previous renders the device was looking rather aesthetically pleasing, but some new spy shots are shedding a more generic light on this handset.
A few more shots are over at the source link below. We really want to believe this thing will be as powerful as promised, but given Meizu’s sketchy track record we are feeling hesitant about this one.
- ICS Public Beta for the MEIZU MX or M9 now li
- China’s Meizu M9 Receives Speedy Ginger
- Meizu Wants in on the US Market with Plans to
- Meizu M9 ROM Ported to HTC EVO 4G
- Check out the Meizu M9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Meizu M9