HTC’s keeping their promise of delivering Froyo to all of their phones launched in 2010 as they’ve just confirmed – via Facebook – that the upgrade to Android 2.2 for the HTC Legend is going well and should be ready for consumption in the coming weeks. Those with the OEM-branded Legend will get it first, naturally, with carrier-specific versions coming sometime after that. We’ll be on the lookout whenever this finally goes down (hopefully before Christmas makes its way to the front of your calendar.)
[via The Unwired]
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen
- Deal: 60% off Sony memory
- Chrome adds pull to refresh
- Check out the HTC Legend forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Legend