Verizon is taking shipments of the Samsung Continuum in preparation for a rumored November 11th launch, though no official announcement has yet been made. Thing are all leaning towards this device debuting next Monday at a Samsung event in NYC, despite everyone’s hope that we will see a Samsung Nexus S stock Android 2.3 device.
Anyone out there excited about this Galaxy S device with a Super AMOLED and secondary “ticker” screen and 1GHz Hummingbird?
- Is the Note Edge the next Continuum?
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- After All of This Time… the Samsung Con
- A Handful of Verizon Devices Reaching End-of-
- Check out the Samsung Continuum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Continuum