Ummm… eh? That’s all I could say when I saw this supposed pricing sheet for two of Verizon’s newest phones. The Samsung Continuum – according to a shot received by Engadget – will reportedly cost $20 more than the Motorola DROID PRO on contract, which will supposedly be $179. Rebates will probably be involved here, but it’ll still turn out to be cheaper than the Continuum.
They’ve also heard that the HTC Merge won’t be launching on November 11th like many of their other devices have been slated for. Instead, those waiting for it could be waiting nearly a week later as Engadget’s source tells them it’ll be dropping November 17th. Anyone else suddenly interested in the Droid Pro?
[Update]: New internal marketing tools also pegs the Droid 2 Global for a November 11th launch. Surprise surprise.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Verizon pushing 4.7.3 update to the Droid Pro
- Motorola DROID Pro updated with a flurry of f
- Motorola Droid Pro soon to receive update, Ve
- Check out the Motorola DROID PRO forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Merge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.