It wasn’t long ago that we told you that Motorola was looking for test users for the Android 2.1 update AT&T’s Backflip, but it is kicking off today. One thousand of those who applied to get the update early will receive it starting today, and provided all goes well all users should be start seeing the update on November 9th.
The update isn’t being pushed over the air and will require the user to download and install a Motorola update tool on their PC and connect their phone directly. It’s been long enough, but we suspect the Backflip won’t be seeing another update of this size any time soon.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- AT&T Soon to Drop Motorola Backflip, Xpe
- [Update] Motorola Backflip on AT&T Recei
- Testers Needed for Motorola Backflip Android
- Check out the Motorola Backflip forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Backflip