It’s quite easy to overlook these three phones considering the MyTouch 4G launched on the same day, but don’t forget that the LG Optimus T, the Motorola Defy, and the T-Mobile Comet are all available from Magenta starting today.
The Comet is free on a two-year contract or $200 if you’d rather not deal with that. ($9.99 in store, apparently.) Quite cheap for the smallish device that should attract lots of first time smartphone buyers. You can buy that here.
The Optimus T comes in as the next cheapest offering for $29.99 after a $50 rebate, and it also goes for $199.99 without a contract. If this phone is anything like the Optimus S, it’ll be worth every penny even if you bought the phone outright. It comes with Android 2.2 and you would mistake it for a mid-range offering if the pricing and specs didn’t tip you off. Get yours by ordering it from here.
Finally, the rugged Motorola Defy isn’t there to look stylish but it is there to facilitate the lifestyle of a careless person. At $99 after a $50 rebate and $379.99 without a contract, this’ll be worth the ruggedness and durability alone if you find yourself always breaking your phone. The Defy can be had here.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola DEFY forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Optimus T forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus T, Motorola Defy, T-Mobile Comet