While we will reserve final judgement for when we get a chance to check out the phone in person (most likely at a press event next week), the Samsung Continuum is shaping up to be a bit more of a handset than we originally thought. The phone takes on the Galaxy S branding, and many of the specs associated with that line of phones. A 1GHz Hummingbird and Super AMOLED screen, albeit slightly smaller than the Fascinate’s can be expected in addition to a secondary “ticker” display. Check out how it stacks up compared to the likes of the Droid X, Droid 2, and Fascinate.
Oh, and the phone should be dropping November 11th. It even made an appearance on Verizon’s holiday site.
- Is the Note Edge the next Continuum?
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- After All of This Time… the Samsung Con
- A Handful of Verizon Devices Reaching End-of-
- Check out the Samsung Continuum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Continuum