If there was one major feature that I was going to miss when I jumped ship from my BlackBerry 8320 to the G1, it was UMA calling. That is one feature that I just loved about my phone and really, really had a hard time letting go. Now, just as I have finished my de-tox, T-Mobile goes and does something like this…AND TOTALLY REDEEMS THEMSELVES.
The G2 will begin receiving the update starting tomorrow, 3 November, and with any luck everyone should be enjoying it by 8 November.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the T-Mobile G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G2, UMA, WiFi Calling