While it may not pack the same punch as other Android handsets, I’m betting that the LG Optimus Q does a lot more than most other 97 cent purchases. Walmart has the phone at that price for new and existing T-Mobile subscribers eligible for upgrades and new two-year contracts. But as the retail giant is in the business of rolling back prices, they didn’t stop there.
The rugged Motorola Defy is already reasonably priced at $99 through TMo, but if you go through Walmart the price halves itself to $48.88. At that price you could buy two in case the first gets broken, but we’d say don’t bother as the Defy seems pretty indestructible in the first place.
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the Motorola DEFY forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Optimus T forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus T, Motorola Defy