More Verizon leaks, ahoy! This time, the Samsung Continuum breaks cover yet again pending an official announcement from Verizon or Samsung. Still, PhoneArena presents more evidence stating that it – along with the already-unveiled Motorola Citrus – will be launching November 11th (and Verizon’s no stranger to that date up against rumors regarding other devices.) So We can expect two decent-looking mid-range offerings leading into the second half of this month. Will any of you bite?
- Spigen already has Galaxy S6 cases, phone is
- Google Q4 2014 earnings
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen
- Check out the Motorola CITRUS forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Continuum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Citrus, Samsung Continuum