More Verizon leaks, ahoy! This time, the Samsung Continuum breaks cover yet again pending an official announcement from Verizon or Samsung. Still, PhoneArena presents more evidence stating that it – along with the already-unveiled Motorola CITRUS – will be launching November 11th (and Verizon’s no stranger to that date up against rumors regarding other devices.) So We can expect two decent-looking mid-range offerings leading into the second half of this month. Will any of you bite?
- Is the Note Edge the next Continuum?
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- After All of This Time… the Samsung Con
- Verizon Announces New $50 Unlimited Everythin
- Check out the Motorola CITRUS forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Continuum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Citrus, Samsung Continuum