Originally the MyTouch 3G 1.0 was supposed to have its FroYo roll out completed by 25 October. That window has now been extended to 15 December.
A disappointment for sure as no reason was given for why the delay was issued, the only reason I can infer is to alleviate network stress; but that’s all I can come up with. Anyone below know of any reasons or perhaps a conspiracy theory? Are you still waiting for your FroYo(on the MyTouch 3G 1.0)?
- HTCDev Unlocks The Bootloaders For A Couple O
- CyanogenMod Officially Discontinues G1 and My
- HTC Wildfire, Magic (myTouch 3G), and G1 Late
- MyTouch 3G Froyo Update Rolling Out
- Check out the T-Mobile MyTouch 3G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile MyTouch 3G