It’s been announced that the HTC Wildfire would be headed for the United States this quarter. There was no word on which carriers would get it, but “regional” carriers were specifically mentioned so that rules out Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T. The Wildfire is a smallish device that packs enough of a punch to get the common consumer through their day. It has a 523 MHz processor, WiFi, GPS, a 5-megapixel camera, Bluetooth 2.1, and Android 2.1 with HTC Sense. Be on the lookout for it when it lands this holiday season.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC Wildfire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: htc wildfire