For the many Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 users who have been begging and pleading for an update to Android 2.1, there is pretty much no need to try to convince them of the benefits of the new Android firmware. So, for whatever reason, that is exactly what SE decided they needed to do, and they created the following video to showcase all of the great things you will be able to do “if you haven’t updated yet.” That’s an actual line from the video, but how anyone could have updated yet without an official release is lost on me.
Maybe it’s a good sign and the update will be dropping incredibly soon, or maybe SE is doing everything they can to torture their customers with visions of an update that seems like it will never be released.
- Official: Gingerbread Now Rolling Out for the
- Sony Ericsson: Despite Earlier Reports, Xperi
- [Update] Android 2.3.3 Update Available for t
- Xperia X10 Gingerbread Update Coming Along We
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10