Motorola and T-Mobile are looking for 2,000 CLIQ owners to beta test the much-anticipated Android 2.1 (Eclair) release for the handset. This should come as a relief to many owners clamoring for the update, and goes right along with reports that the final release will take place right around mid-November. If you want a chance to be one of the lucky few all you need to do is head on over to this link, provide some info, and sit back with fingers crossed that you will be among those selected. We’d suggest every CLIQ owner does this, as the history going along with this update suggests this may be your only chance to get it. I kid, I kid. All CLIQ owners should sleep easier knowing this one is right around the corner.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Sorry Motorola Cliq XT, No Android 2.1 for Yo
- Motorola CLIQ Eclair Upgrade Available for Al
- Motorola CLIQ Getting Android 2.1 Mid-Novembe
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola CLIQ