A couple images have popped up of some upcoming Acer Android devices, with a look at the Liquid Metal and a tablet from the manufacturer. The Liquid Metal is looking pretty good, keeping the same sort of aesthetics you might expect from a PC turned smartphone manufacturer in the same vein as Dell’s recent Android toys.
At a glance it’s hard to get excited about the tablet pictured without knowing a bit more about what is under the hood. We have heard of a line of Android 3.0 tablets coming from the company but little is known spec-wise.
- Samsung home-screen patent
- HTC One M9 pictures leaked
- Apple's big Q1 2015 results
- HTC One M8 gets Lollipop
- Check out the Acer Liquid Metal forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Acer Liquid MT forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer Liquid Metal, Acer Liquid MT