If you thought the Android hacking crowd was going to idly sit back with their Motorola Droid 2 handsets and watch as the Droid X stole all the overclocking glory, you are sorely mistaken. FreeWELL is back for the second day in a row taking the same methods used to boost the clock speeds of the X and applying them to the Droid 2 with users reaching into the stable range of 1.2-1.3GHz.
If you are the type who just loves to squeeze every ounce of power out of their Android devices than you will want to head on over to AndroidForums and read all about how to get your Droid 2 pumping at the next level.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Motorola DROID 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 2