Well, folks, it’s that time where a popular game eventually has its exploits exposed to the world. This isn’t really a game breaking glitch (In fact, you can even make the argument that it’s game making.), but with a bit of trickery and a lot of tapping, you can apparently unlock the second and third set of levels on Angry Birds without having to finish Poached Eggs. Our good friend Kellex from Droid-Life shows us how to do just that in this video. The instructions, which can be found below (and reproduced in the video) are pretty straightforward and should be easy enough for anyone cheap enough to do this.
I’m not going to access the levels this way myself, but if you’re of the impatient, lazy, or curious type and you want access to the rest of the game, be sure to try this out for yourself. (I might even do it if I continue to have as hard a time as I am on some of these levels!)
1. Load up Angry Birds and go to the world select screen.
2. Center a locked world on the screen.
3. Push back button on your phone all the way out of Angry Birds.
4. Load Angry Birds back up and when the “Play” button appears, hammer on it!
5. You should be inside the locked worlds stage select screen.
6. To keep it unlocked just pass the first world.