If you thought the four devices landing on Verizon on November 11th held enough Android to hold you over for the foreseeable future, then I hope you can handle two more handsets that have just been pegged with a street date two weeks earlier. While the Samsung Continuum with it’s interesting dual-screen design and the LG Vortex aren’t exactly tipping the scales in terms of sheer power when compared to handsets like the Motorola Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, and HTC Merge, they do offer what should be a nice serving of Android for those looking for a slightly lower-level device.
No word on pricing, but our guess is these won’t break the bank and most likely be priced below the typical $199.99 price point. Quite a few options from Verizon these days, even if it might just be better to hold off until the LTE handsets start dropping…
- Sprint's Super Bowl ad
- OnePlus introduces OxygenOS
- Inbox by Gmail invites available
- Samsung Galaxy S6 prototype leaked
- Check out the LG Vortex forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Continuum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Vortex, Samsung Continuum