We just learned yesterday that Canada’s Bell would be picking up the HTC Desire Z, and before you could even finish filling out the registration form and patiently await an email providing more information on the release a leaked document from Bell Mobility is spilling the beans early. The Desire Z will be available on November 3rd, and just like it’s T-Mobile G2 counterpart will be ready to pull down data at speeds up to 14.4Mbps on Bell’s HSPA+ network. That makes it the first handset in Canada to even think about operating at those sort of speeds. No subsidized pricing is listed on the leaked memo, but off-contract pricing is set at $499.99.
- Bootloader Officially Unlocked for HTC Desire
- HTC Desire Z Said to be Getting Gingerbread R
- Gingerbread Reaching the HTC Desire Z by the
- Leak Reveals Android 2.3 Upgrade Road Map for
- Check out the HTC Desire Z forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Desire Z