Yes, you’ve heard this one before, but bear with me: new evidence suggests T-Mobile will be pushing out the upgrade to Android 2.1 for Motorola CLIQ users soon. It’s been a long time coming, and – by now – everyone’s more concerned about Froyo than they are Eclair, but those faithful CLIQ owners with T-Mobile will finally be able to use a lot of the newer features many Android users have been enjoying for a while.
These include a new version of the Android market, speech-to-text, and more. Essentially, most of you just want those 2.1+ exclusive apps, and you’ll finally be able to get those. The internal document leaked by TmoNews suggests training will start November 7th. If we assume training only takes a week to complete (like most products), then we could be seeing this update start to roll out sometime in the middle of next month.
Keep holding on, guys. We’re getting there.
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola CLIQ